Exquisite small weddings are an intimate, elegant affair at Ballastone Inn in Savannah, Georgia. For your intimate Savannah wedding select an elopement ceremony in the inn’s elegant front parlor or a southern garden wedding in the mansion’s private courtyard. We will work with you to provide the exact services and amenities necessary to make your small wedding an romantic affair to remember! The ceremony can be scheduled any time between noon and 2:00 pm (well after breakfast, but before afternoon tea) and on any day of the week that you prefer.
Please phone our helpful staff for additional information. If you would like to add this wedding package to your reservation, please let us know. 50% deposit is required at booking. To reserve the date and to discuss the details of your small wedding in the Ballastone mansion, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 800.822.4553.
$900 package includes:
- Service of a wedding officiate
- Vanilla or chocolate wedding cake (for 2-8 people)
- Bridal Bouquet: 3 hydrangeas (white or blue), 6 roses (red, pink or yellow)
- Setting: Beautiful front parlor or lavish courtyard at our Savannah GA bed and breakfast mansion
$1200 package includes all of the above plus:
- Chocolate-covered strawberry and rose petal turn down service
- Bottle of chilled champagne for toasting with cake cutting
- Private horse-drawn carriage ride
- $50 gift certificate to either the Olde Pink House, Circa 1875, or Alligator Soul
- You may have up to 6 attendees
- The wedding ceremony must take place in the front parlor or the courtyard
- The wedding ceremony must take place between noon and 2:00 pm
- Requires a 2-night minimum stay at our Savannah luxury Inn
- Package price does not include room rate. All attendees must stay at Ballastone Inn
- To obtain a marriage license, you will need to contact the Chatham County Probate Court at 133 Montgomery Street. Phone 912.652.7167
- For wedding photography, we recommend one of Savannah’s best: Nancy Heffernan Photography
- For larger weddings, Ballastone Inn recommends Deborah Hall as a consultant. She is a native of Savannah who can help with all the details for a wedding with up to 200 guests. Deborah can help with venues, flowers and all details and coordination of the entire house rental for guests.