The Ballastone is the perfect backdrop for your small intimate wedding in Savannah. Our specialty is arranging all the details, whether the wedding is held in our garden courtyard, in our elegant front parlor, or in an area chapel. We can make this an occasion to remember by putting all the trimmings together.
Bridal Parties and Luncheons
Our most popular occasion is hosting a destination bridal tea, complete with linens, classic china, silver, and floral arrangements. The menu is carefully planned to include exceptional custom creations – from trendy to traditional.
Our in-house consultant, Debbie Hall, consults with the bride-to-be to make this a memorable event, with simple and elegant flower arrangements, or over-the-top designs.
- Rehearsal Dinners & Luncheons
- Catered Dinner Party under the Stars
- Rose Petal Turndown & champagne
- Horse Drawn Carriages
- Whole house booking for your guests
Shhhh … It’s a Secret
A last minute elopement? No problem, we can accommodate your wedding ceremony here in the mansion to make your private occasion special.
We will make arrangements for the service, the minister, and all your customized amenities, while happily scheduling your ceremony between noon and 2:00 pm (well after breakfast, but before afternoon tea) and on any day of the week that you prefer.
Please phone our helpful staff for additional information or special requests. If you would like to add a wedding package to your reservation, be sure to let us know. A 50% deposit is required upon booking. To reserve the date or to discuss the details of your small wedding in the Ballastone mansion, just call our concierge at 800-422-4553 or email us at email@example.com.
$900 package includes:
- Service of a wedding officiate
- Vanilla or chocolate wedding cake (for 2-8 people)
- Bridal Bouquet: 3 hydrangeas (white or blue), 6 roses (red, pink or yellow)
- Setting: Beautiful front parlor or lavish courtyard at our Savannah GA bed and breakfast mansion
$1200 package includes all of the above plus:
- Chocolate-covered strawberry and rose petal turn down service
- Bottle of chilled champagne for toasting with cake cutting
- Private horse-drawn carriage ride
- $50 gift certificate to either the Olde Pink House, Circa 1875, or Alligator Soul
- You may have up to 6 attendees
- The wedding ceremony must take place in the front parlor or the courtyard
- The wedding ceremony must take place between noon and 2:00 pm
- Requires a 2-night minimum stay at our Savannah luxury Inn
- Package price does not include room rate. All attendees must stay at Ballastone Inn
- To obtain a marriage license, you will need to contact the Chatham County Probate Court at 133 Montgomery Street. Phone 912.652.7167
- For wedding photography, we recommend Savannah’s best: Nancy Heffernan Photography or Roger Kirby
- For weddings, Ballastone Inn recommends Deborah Hall, of Debbie Hall Designs as a consultant. She is a native of Savannah who can help with all the details for a wedding. Deborah can help with venues, flowers and all details and coordination of the entire house rental for guests.
Visit Deborah Hall’s FB Page